We exist to build men of Integrity, Intimacy, Identity, and Impact.
- Integrity – In the original Hebrew integrity means “to possess a genuine heart”. We exist to develop men who live in ethical soundness, moral excellence, the absence of hypocrisy, and who are men of their word.
- Intimacy – In Latin, the word intus means “within.” It’s the sharing of life with another and allowing them to see one’s heart. We exist to develop men who are intimate with God, their wives, and other men.
- Identity – A man’s identity should not be defined solely by his name and what he does for a living. His significance and identity are defined by Jesus Christ. We exist to develop men who have a clear sense of what biblically muscular and masculine Christianity is.
- Impact – A man of impact is not satisfied with simply watching what others are doing. He desires to “stand up and be counted.” He is a man who will come down out of the stands, onto the field, and get in the game. We exist to train men to do ministry, and to train men to train other men to do ministry.
We desire that every man who calls CCV his church home, would be legendary for these four qualities in his daily life; Integrity, Intimacy, Identity, and Influence.
We believe so strongly in these values, that we are unwilling that any of them be sacrificed or compromised during the course of this ministry.
- Example – Our ministry leaders will model our mission statement!
- Excellence – God deserves our best and we will give it…always!
- Biblical standards – The word of God will always be the final word!
- Passion – We will pursue our mission with every fiber of our being!
- Evangelism and Spiritual formation – Our ministry goals will reflect the overall goals of CCV!
- People – We will always place greater value on people over programs!
For information regarding anything relating to this ministry, contact: